Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag... I'm it!

I have been tagged by Becky for a love/hate list. So here goes:

I Love:

My husband when he is acting silly or wrestling with the kids.

My cuddly girls first thing in the morning.

A tomato plant.

Angry goth/emo music.

A clean kitchen. (So rare!)

Hot tea when it snows.

Growing fresh herbs... rosemary smells so yummy!!!

I hate:

People who hurt children.

Sinus infections.

Blackouts.

Hangnails.

LAUNDRY!

Finding a month old apple in my daughters jacket pocket... freeze dried! (I was wondering if she needed to start wearing deodorant!)

I tag:

Jason (Wonderful Husband)

and

Katie (My new Sister-in-law)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've found shriveled apples just about everywhere, but a jacket pocket is definitely new. Ew.

Jenn said...

Not even a bite out of it! Just perfectly mummified!