Thursday, July 24, 2008

Please pray

Insurance is a dirty business. Our lives have been thrown up in the air again by our insurance company. We were supposed to get keys to a new place on Friday... The insurance company will cover the rent... but won't say how long. (SO DO I SIGN A 1 Year lease?!?!)

Also, homes are flooding the market right now. A 4 bedroom 2 bath has become available ($40,000 above what we have...) and it is far from the church and school... but it is "modern" (1955) and is on a double lot.

We have so many fleeces before The Lord... we can't even check them all!!!

Please pray for our decisions... Also, please pray for me. I am not handling this well. Yes, I am posting at 1:20 AM... I don't sleep anymore.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Sorry I'm so late on this, playing a bit of catch up. We are definitely praying!